Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One down, 100 to go!

I completed my very first task today. Yay for #50!

For those of you not looking at the list, # 50 entailed putting together a quick reference guide of the hospital, animal hospital, and police station nearest to my apartment. It's kinda scary to think that I've lived in my apartment for 6 months already and wouldn't have known where to go if I fell down the stairs and broke my arm (which I've kind of secretly always wanted to do...casts are cool!)...or if Ally was choking on a hairball at midnight and couldn't breathe. I mean, I've gone along well enough without one until now. But now that I have it I feel very, very secure(which probably means something really bad will happen tonight-maybe a cast is in my future? ;-)).

But alas, I am now prepared!

I will be putting a copy in the glove compartment of my car, as well as posting one on the refrigerator and entering the info into my cell (if that's even possible, considering its ancient-ness).

On to conquer some more things on the list!

Until next time,
M

No comments: