Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Progress!

Okay, so I know it was only one time (so far!) but I went to the gym last night! This is one huge step toward completing #45 on my list: go to the gym 3 times a week, every week. I have no clue when the last time I went was, but if I had to guess I'd say sometime in late October, possibly early November. Embarrassing! You know it's been waaay too long when you forget which exit to take on the freeway...and then, upon realizing you took the wrong exit, proceed to turn left (which happens to be going in the opposite direction of the gym). 'Cause yeah, that's what happened to me last night. But I did not let this deter me, oh no! Even driving around to find a parking space for 10 minute did not turn me away. That's right L.A. Fitness, I'm back...no more free money from me!

1 comment:

Tara Bellucci said...

Good for you! Yaaay gym :)